Thursday 24 December 2009

The High Street Banks cannot be allowed to continue to " rip off " the most vulnerable in society with excessive Bank Charges



The Office of Fair Trading's cowardly decision to drop its investigation into the extortionate overdraft charges made by major banks is extremely disappointing.

It is a blow for many millions of bank customers from the poorest and most vulnerable in our society.

As a nation and as individuals we have already been burdened with additional debt for many years to come by bailing out the Banks and Banksters who took reckless decisions with "our money" in order to earn vast bonuses.

Enough is Enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The banks have been ripping me off for years.

I am unemployed since my company went bust in Port Talbot and still cannot find a job.

What is most upsetting is that when I speak to the banks about accidentally going overdrawn they won't listen and their charges ALWAYS STAND !

You have my vote Kevin